Monday, September 10, 2007

closure for provo

so, i wanted to write a post today, but right now, i will offer you a news story found here .

They found Camille Cleverley's body today around 3 pm. (She was the missing BYU student last seen on Aug. 30). She was found at the bottom of a cliff up by bridal veil falls (for any of you familiar with the area.)

So yeah. I heard about it tonight at ward prayer. It's sad, but it looks like she just fell. It makes me feel better to know she wasn't kidnapped and assaulted and all. As I said, it's still sad, but I'm glad their family (and provo) knows now. It was getting eery walking by tons of posters every day, wondering if they were ever going to find her.

Yup.

A real post will come soon. Possibly/probably tomorrow.
-mollie

No comments: