Monday, January 07, 2008

another short update

hello!

I'm just writing to say that I'm back in UT. I got up at 4:30 am CT time and got dropped off with Kyle at the airport to catch our 6:15 am flight. Ok, in case you're wondering, 6:15 is ridiculously early to be going anywhere.

Anyway. Then we got to Baltimore at 7:30 and then left Baltimore at 9 ish. We got to UT at noon UT time. We came to provo and I visited with Erin and Will and Sawyer for a little bit before heading back to my apartment. I unpacked everything in a couple hours, washed my sheets (I don't know-- I got back and just decided they needed to be washed.), took a shower, got dressed, went to FHE and then went to Kyle's to drop something off that he made me put in my luggage. I went to Smiths and got some milk and cereal so I won't starve before I can shop for real. (Cocoa Puffs for $1 a box... can you believe it?! ... I only bought one box and I'm kind of regretting it...)

It's really nice to have transportation. Megan flew to CA to visit Chad, so she was driving back to Rexburg with him, bypassing Provo. So I get the car until mom comes out in the beginning of February. It's really expensive to put gas in it, but it's nice to not be so cooped up all the time.

And now I think I should go to sleep in my nice, fresh-smelling, warm bed. Not nearly as nice as my bed at home, but that's a story for another day. I have an 8 o clock class tomorrow morning, which is already sounding like a really awful idea. But, it's the only class, and it's right on the edge of campus, so I can walk there, sit for an hour, and walk home and sleep away the rest of the day if I want. Probably not the best plan, but I could do it if I wanted.

It's been a long day.

Maybe tomorrow (or soon) I'll write about my visit to CT. :)

good night!
-mollie

No comments: