Sunday, September 27, 2009

No Boys Allowed. REALLY.

so I was just minding my own business in my room when I had to leave to go to the bathroom.

I opened the door just as three men (probably 20-24 range) were walking down the hallway and into my roommate's room, and then shut the door.

Um... excuse me?

I'm sorry, but this is a rule that I see absolutely no reason to break. There was one time my Freshman year when my brother had to come into my room to fix my printer. But I warned my roommates ahead of time, he was there for 10 minutes, and the door was open. Or maybe my dad was there for a bit while I moved in. But other than that, there is absolutely no reason to break this rule. So, roommate, even if you don't mind having 3 guys in your room to hang out, I do.

4 comments:

ottspot said...

and yet posting it here probably won't accomplish anything. Why didn't you go knock on the door and say "hey boys aren't allowed in the back"

Megan Busath said...

p.s. i don't know if it's the same there, but if someone found out at about this and found out that you knew and didn't tell anyone, you'd be just as responsible/guilty as they are. stupid, but true.

mollie said...

Erin,

you forget that i do not like to solve problems, just complain about them.

(she's moving out in a couple weeks).

Anonymous said...

Is this the one that is engaged? Why is she moving out a month after she moved in?
Have Erin come over and hang out a while. She won't hesitate to tell them the rules. Law school does that to you, I guess.