Dear Megan,
Last night I had a dream that we were going on a cruise up the shore to Nova Scotia. It was leaving from Boston and I was already on the boat scoping out the food (they had a Chinese food place I was inspecting) waiting for you to get there.
Then there were some unknown adults who were there with Will and told me they sent him to the bathroom. I said, "He's FIVE! You can't send him off alone!" and ran off to go find him (which I did, and he was fine). And then Dad was there.
It was odd.
But it made me want to go on a vacation. And see Will.
The end.
2 comments:
You should come here for vacation. Next summer?
I'll pencil you in.
That is interesting because I was just talking to Bryce about my bathroom experience with Will at the library the other day. I took the boys to library story time and Will needed to use the bathroom before he went into the story class. I was directing him into the women's restroom. At the same time there was a probably 4 year-old boy heading into the bathroom. He turned to follow me and Will and his mom said "No. You're a boy. You use the boys' restroom." Upon hearing this Will turned to go in the men's room. I said "Will, you need to go in here with Mom." The other little boy started following us again and the mom who was just standing there stopped him and said "Boys go in the boys' room." So Will started complaining so I said "Mom doesn't know who else is in the men's room so you have to come in here." I found it really annoying for some reason. All the homeless men hang out in the library and you are sending your 4 year-old into the men's room by himself??!!
Post a Comment