update on the small pond by the washer/dryer:
Joe the Plumber (his real name!) came today while I wasn't home (luckily I cleaned for him) and said the boiler has to be replaced ASAP, or we could have a flood of biblical proportions on our hands. He even gave instructions on how to shut off all the water in case that should occur. But it should be ok, because he scheduled himself to come back ASAP to fix it. And by ASAP, I mean, EIGHT O CLOCK IN THE MORNING tomorrow.
Luckily I have class at 8:30, so I will just have to start my morning routine about 20 minutes earlier in order to avoid an awkward encounter with Joe the Plumber in my bathrobe, or with my dirty underwear on the floor or something. (Note: I never leave my dirty underwear on the floor anyway; that's gross)
update on my coat from Old Navy:
They came today. I tried on the Tall- the sleeves are a little long, but it's comfortable and warm besides, so I'm happy. In other news, the petite made me feel like alice in wonderland after she eats the little cake. So that one's going back to the store.
update on my ward:
I got called to be on the activities committee. I guess this means I have to start going to activities, starting with a progressive dinner/speed dating activity this friday. Booooo! I mean... yay! Is that the right answer here?
update on practicum:
I went on a field trip to the University of New Hampshire today. It was nice. The free lunch was my favorite part. And hanging out with Matt (the intern not from harvard) all day- that was fun. And I get the day off on Thursday- Veteran's Day!! (Unfortunately that just means I have to go on Wednesday...)
update on school:
I got an A and A- on my midterm papers, so things are looking alright so far.
update on roommates:
We stayed up on Saturday night and played Boggle and Pictionary. I didn't do so well at Pictionary, but I rocked at Boggle so my bedroom door now has a "Boggle Princess" sign on it. That's right!
Annnndddddd... the end for now.
2 comments:
Why would Joe-the-Plumber be wearing your bathrobe?
Any word on when the Longfellow Park building will be reopened?
Post a Comment