Thursday, January 06, 2011

So sleepy...

Well, I am back in Boston after a lovely trip home to CT for about 10 days.

Christmas and New Years posts will have to wait. I just have to say that since school got out last semester, I have been So. Exhausted. Of course, lately it may be due to waking up at 5:15, but that's besides the point.

I've been sleeping ALOT. I think I'm dying.

*sigh* I'm hoping my energy comes back sometime before second semester starts (the week of Jan. 20 is when shopping starts).

Also, I got my grades for first semester. I took five classes, but one is a year long, so I only got four grades. I don't want to be whiny and say I'm disappointed that I got an A- in one of them, but... I'm disappointed I got an A- in one of them. So we're not talking about it.

The end. Time for bed. Yes, it's 8.30.

Mollie

No comments: