Thursday, November 03, 2011

Halloweeeeen

p.s.- On Halloween, I was all excited to get trick-or-treaters. I rushed home from work, and realized I hadn't carved my pumpkin. Janna and I went to buy pumpkins last week, and since we bought them at the grocery store (lame compared to picking your own), and they all cost a flat fee, I decided I would buy the biggest one I could carry. (It's big- you just can't really tell in the picture)

I quickly carved it and put it out. I was a little disappointed with how my Mickey turned out, but I guess for carving it without a pattern in an hour, it didn't come out too bad.

And we got FIVE trick-or-treaters!!! We had like... 8 bags of candy! So now we're just eating candy all the time.

Here are the pictures of my pumpkin, and my fingernails, which I painted for the occasion (it lasted one full day).



2 comments:

ottspot said...

what is up with the non-candy corn finger?

Megan Busath said...

Yeah - huh? what's up with that?