so last night i was on my way to the stake center to watch the relief society broadcast like a good girl.
i was about five minutes from it, when all the sudden, i slowed to a stop and there were lines of traffic as far as i could see.
and i thought, "What the fluff?! Crap!!!"
... the festival devoted entirely to marshmallow-spread-goodness was happening in union square (i went last year, and it was as awesome as it sounds). there, on a big digital billboard were the words "WHAT THE FLUFF. EXPECT DELAYS. SEEK ALTERNATE ROUTES."
it made me think i was on the verge of some bad life metaphor... and it kind of made me laugh.
1 comment:
How did I live in Boston for three years and not know that was a thing? I guess I'll just have to settle for the SPAM festival in Hawaii.
Post a Comment