Monday, July 19, 2010

Dear Little Guy


Sawyer!

It's your birthday today! You're THREE years old! Soon you'll be going to school like Will. I hope you're enjoying your birthday and having lots of fun! I miss you! I still laugh thinking about how you got so excited to see the Easter Bunny brought your pacifier in your basket.

I remember when you were just a little baby and pretty much didn't want anyone but mommy holding you. Luckily you sort of grew out of it by the time I left. Although you did have a fondness for saying "No! I don't wuv you anymore!" whenever I did something you didn't like.

Happy birthday!!!!!

Love,
Aunt Mollie

Sawyer is so cute. He really didn't like me at first, but after babysitting so much, he learned that I was Aunt Mawwee and he was just going to have to deal with it. He loves pretty much everything that's furry or alive and non-human and non-plant. He kept saying bugs were his "favorite friend" and pretty much loves to do whatever Will is doing. They definitely have very different personalities. I predict Sawyer will be the quieter, more shy and sensitive one, while his brother sucks up attention. I am curious to see the pair they make in 10 years.

No comments: