Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mr. Will






Dear Mr. Will,

It's your birthday today! I miss you! It has been fun tracking you through your first 5 years. I was reading my past blog posts, and I have documented so many cute things you've said/done. I wish I wasn't so far away!

Will is like my best kid friend. I spent many many hours babysitting him during my freshman year and we just got attached. In my last three years, I still spent many hours babysitting, and I've enjoyed being part of his antics and watching him grow up. He's getting so big and smart and someday he won't care about me at all, and it will be so sad!

I was just remembering a conversation I had with will before I left. We were reading "Make Way for Ducklings" and he said "Mawwee, you're going to Boston for school right?" and I said "Yes." and he asked me why I was moving to Connecticut and I said "So I can work so I can get some monies to go to school." (Ok... that didn't work out quite as planned.) And he said "Is school going to cost a lot of monies?" and I said "Yes."

There was a pause.

Then his little voice said "Aunt Mawwee? You can have all my monies from my bank to help you go to school."

I miss him a lot. :(

Happy Birthday Will!!!!!

-Aunt Mollie

No comments: