All the things I wish I could tell you, and then some.
But I bought you 2 new bathing suits, a pair of shorts, a skirt, a blouse, and a pair of capris (well, I only have 1 pair of capris so you might have to fight Megan - but I think they are more your style than Megan's)!
Sounds like a pain but be glad the water went towards the washer and dryer. Having your closet and bedroom soaked would be a bigger pain.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
But I bought you 2 new bathing suits, a pair of shorts, a skirt, a blouse, and a pair of capris (well, I only have 1 pair of capris so you might have to fight Megan - but I think they are more your style than Megan's)!
Sounds like a pain but be glad the water went towards the washer and dryer. Having your closet and bedroom soaked would be a bigger pain.
Post a Comment