Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh and...

I had a job interview to file records in the Harvard Financial Aid Office.

It would be mind-numbing in a good way, and has an added bonus of looking good on a resume to be a school counselor.

... I reallyyyyyyyyy want to get hired, so here's hoping they tell me good news on Friday.

p.s.- if I get the job, I'm celebrating by finding a McDonalds and eating 20 chicken nuggets for $5. I have no shame.

Update as of 1/17: No word yet. She said they were interviewing last week,but everything was shut down for snow, so I'm hoping they're just behind. Because... they would tell me if they weren't going to hire me, right?

4 comments:

ottspot said...

Well it will probably be hard to beat out the other Harvard students who hopefully know alphabetical order as well. I might be like when I applied for a job that consisted entirely of straightening the images of scanned documents on the computer. I already had a college degree and they told me I was over-qualified. Well, no kidding. Most primates were over-qualified for that job.

ottspot said...

Mmmmmm.....chicken nuggets. I want chicken nuggets. Except that probably wouldn't be a great idea.

ottspot said...

Or they would send you a form letter 3 MONTHS later which is what the law school just did to me. Fortunately, I am friends with the dean's assistant and she had already told me that there wasn't actually an open position...lest the fact that they were advertising and taking applications for a part time job make you think there was.

Ash said...

AHH! Good luck!