today has been a weird day of miscalculating my strength.
earlier tonight i was putting on my pajamas and pulled the drawstring and it broke. it broke! just like that- i pulled off half and was so surprised that i stood there before tying them back together.
then i got in bed and pulled on the tag of my comforter to straighten it out because it was all crumpled, and it came off!
this is weird, especially because we all know i have the arm strength of larry the cucumber.
also, got my fall grades back. and i think the fact that i got straight As says more about my professors than it does about me...
6 comments:
You know what they say.. Harvard is hard to get into and hard to fail out of! Saw an ad for 2 for 1 Broadway tickets to Wicked today. Unfortunately it was only for shows until the beginning of February. I was ready to buy some for this summer and make you go with me!
.... when are you going to be in Connecticut?
Don't know yet - watching for ticket prices. I'm thinking Juneish when Will is out of school but CT is still in school. Mom says it would still be off-season prices in Cape Cod etc in June too.
Well, since you all are planning your vacations, let me just tell you, I graduate May 24. But my school graduates on June 8, so it's possible (not guaranteed depending on my liability coverage) that I will go to work a few days after my graduation/go to their graduation. But other than that I will be home free, and hopefully I'll already be hired for '12-'13, so I can blissfully do whatever I want!!!
We need a copy of your grades for the insurance company. If you can't send Dad a copy, then send the password to your Harvard account so he can print one off himself. And congratulations on your good work.
Mollie, going to a graduation on my 30th birthday? Really?
Post a Comment