Thursday, February 16, 2012

More school. But seriously professor, you're killing me.

Ok, I know I whine about school more than I should, but... I have a class this semester where we are each assigned two weeks to post on a "discussion board" about our reading for the week, and she's very strict about "demonstrating that you've read all the material".

Well, my first week to post is coming up, so I thought maybe I'd get a head start on the reading, and...

there are TWO HUNDRED AND THREE pages assigned. TWO HUNDRED AND THREE.

My heart rate has increased just thinking about it. I am feeling a combination of annoyed, frustrated, and defeated. Grrr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently Erin reads about five hours every day although she probably reads more entertaining material.

Megan Busath said...

And how does Erin have time to do such a thing?!

Anonymous said...

Puts her kids to bed at 7:00 and stays up till midnight (according to her)

Also, why are the word verifications becoming so long and even harder to read than before?