



So here are some pictures from recent events in my life. The first one is of my roommate Amy. She tried to curl her hair with saran wrap (I don't really know how...) I only know that she woke up with hair like shown in the picture... which looks much similar to the
hair I woke up with after trying to do rag curls in my hair for the school play. That was a disaster... trying to get them unwound from the rag and then trying to comb it out- I lost much hair in that production. Anyway. Thepoint is, I know how she felt. Except, she didn't have time to take a shower and get rid of those crazy little curls... so she wore her hair like that all day. Bwahah.
Anyway. The second picture (going across) is of William in my closet again. I was worried he was going to start throwing my shoes out again, but he just opened the door and sat down on the ledge and watched me as I cleaned my room. Silly little boy. So I, of course, had to take a picture of him. The third picture is of me with my precious halloween loot. Not much, but enough for a college student to get by.
In the second row, we have another picture

of William. He fell asleep in my arms the other day, so I put him down on my bed. He rolled over and slept in the shown position for about 1/2 an hour. I took a picture because I know Megan and I used to favor this sleeping position when we were little. Does it run in the family?! (o; The next picture is of me for preference. I asked one of my roommates to take a picture of us, and she purposely took it only of me. Lovely. I think she was trying to showcase my hair- which she did for me.But anyway. The rest of the pictures are from preference. Pretty exciting stuff. We had the boys over for dinner before and made them hawaiian haystacks because we were going to a hawaiian themed dance (we thought we were pretty clever).
My date and Amy's date (the guy in the driver's seat of the car) are from our FHE group. Ashley's date is from her archaeology class and Eryn's date is... a stranger to us all. He's visiting from new jersey and she met him that evening.
Anyway. It was a fairly amusing time. After preference we drove to my sister's house and played a game and stuff. We didn't stay out too late- we were all rather tired. But... we managed to squish 8 of us into a dodge neon... and drove around provo without getting pulled over, though we had two close calls. It wasn't our plan to do so- but Ashley's date didn't bring his car because apparently he was misinformed about our plans after the dance. But anyway.
That's about all I've got for you. I hope you enjoy the pictures- I must say none of them are very flattering. But my next door neighbors were all impressed I could wear the same dress I wore to the HS semi-formal sophomore year. Haha.
Well anyway. It's 12:30 am on Wednesday November 8th and I should go to bed now.
Later,
mollie
No comments:
Post a Comment