Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"trick-or-treat!"







well hello everyone!

it's been a while since I've updated here, and I don't have too much to say. On friday night I went to see the foreigner with my roommates. It was fun. We went out before and bought hot cocoa and treats and sat outside and ate them. And then we laughed a lot and got our picture taken together, as shown. Then on Saturday, I went to the ward halloween party. It was alright. Ashley took a couple pictures of us so I posted those also. The candy corn in the nose was not my idea. The candy corn fangs were a result of seeing the bishop do it when we went to that Avon devotional- I had to reenact it for my roommates.


That's about all I have to say for today. I went to a party last night, but it wasn't very fun... and one of my roommates convinced me to go trick-or-treating with her. Even though I'm 18 years old and haven't gone trick-or-treating since I was 11. But I went. I have a picture of me with my candy (not much- we only went for an hour) but I haven't posted it yet. Maybe next time.

Preference is this weekend- which means I asked a boy to go to a dance with me. Exciting. Hopefully it'll be fun. My mom sent my dress, so I'll have something to wear, which is always a good thing.

Until something exciting happens,
Mollie

No comments: