


Well hello faithful viewers- if there are any of you out there.So... I should be in class right now. Well, sort of. You see, my only class on thursdays is a physical science lab period at 4. In this lab period we (get this) do labs. So when we don't have a lab, we usually have questions for homework instead. Well, if I go to lab when we only have questions due, the TA tells us to work with each other to do the questions, and that's it. So I didn't really feel like walking the 20 minutes over to class to deliberate with some other kids for about 10 minutes so I could walk the 20 minutes home and do the assignment here. So I just did the assignment and opted not to go to the physical science lab. Maybe I should have gone. But I didn't. This is the first time I've "skipped" a class.
Anyway. So I have some pictures for you. One is of our party that we had last thursday- there's a picture of me taking off the 1/2way link on our paper chain of how many days left until christmas. I told my roommates when the 1/2way mark came, we were having a party. So they all set aside time on Thursday night for us to do just that. We bought pizzas and cookies and sparkling cider and just talked and laughed quite a bit. It was rather fun. So there's a picture of me taking off the celebratory link, and then there's pictures of us "partying". It was fun. It was like 11 pm because it was after the football game, so it was late, and we were all tired, and acting really dumb. Which made it even more fun. So yes. We are 1/2 way to christmas- well, actually, we're more than 1/2 way because I started the chain in October. Hah.
Anyway. So yes. We're excited. That night, we were up late. It was about 2 am and we were in our rooms and all of a sudden I hear Katie give a high giggle/shriek while running down the hall of our apartment- she and nichole go bounding to the back entrance and throw open the door: "IT'S SNOWING!!!" So we all put on flip-flops at 2 am and ran around outside in the snow. It's unfortunate that it did not stick to the ground- I can't wait for whiteness. I don't like the cold, but if it has to be cold, it might as well be pretty too. So yes. I'm excited for that.

Then the weekend was pretty much full of nothingness. We had a dorm thanksgiving dinner on saturday night. I made stuffing. Then I had church on sunday, as usual. The Sunday School Presidency had their first meeting since school started, so I went to that. Apparently the whole Sunday School presidency is going to be out of town for the next two weeks-- which leaves me- the lowly secretary- to solve any issues that might come up, though I do not expect any issues. I could tell mr. sunday school secretary did not trust my ability to deal with any unforeseen issue that might come up while he's gone. O ye of little faith. Oh well.
So then this week, I haven't been up to too much. I have a physical science test- so I got asked to a study group last night and then again tonight. Should be interesting. I'll keep you posted on that. It's with mr. cheerleading friend guy, so it should be interesting- as I said.
I didn't have to babysit will today because erin has a stomach bug and didn't go to class. So I didn't have to babysit. But then I slept an extra 2 hours today- trying something of a preemptive strike against illness. All day I've been feeling kind of weird- but I'm not sure if I've ACTUALLY been feeling kind of weird or if I just think I feel weird because I'm worried I'm going to get my sister's stomach bug. Let me tell you, I'd take any illness over vomiting. Ick. So I'm hoping that it's all psychological and that my immune system is doing just fine. I think I have a pretty strong immune system anyway- so I'm hoping the extra sleep this morning gave my little immune system soldiers a little extra buffness to fight off those pesky sickness-causing germs. Come on! Go white blood cells!!!
I'll be sure to keep you posted on the
ir success.Anyway. So that's today. I didn't do much of anything. But then I have a "girls' night" that I helped plan and therefore have to help succeed. That's at 7. Then I have this study group at 9:30 tonight- yes, I know- 9:30 is late for studying. Then Friday I have American Heritage lab/quiz, psych, community council meeting, physical science. Then I have to meet with my group for student development. Then I'm going to do service with a roommate from 6:30-9 I think. Then we have to stay up late to clean again because it's that time again: cleaning check is at 11 am on saturday. So then Saturday. Cleaning check. Last home football game- (at which I must get a picture of me and my cheerleading friend jorgen... maybe I'll post it.) Then possibly taking the physical science test at some point. Then bowling with my ward (for free!!!!!) from 5:15-7:30, then Freshman Academy Bonfire in the canyon from 7:30-11ish.
It's going to be a busy weekend. But then, it'll be monday, and then on tuesday I have three papers due- and then it's THANKSGIVING BREAK!!! yay!! I'm so excited for real food- and having the apartment to myself for a few days.
Anyway. So that's about it. I don't have much to say- as a matter of fact, I'm not sure I really have anything to say. We got our carpet cleaned today- ooOOoo. AhhHHhhh. I know, don't get too jealous. It was the most exciting thing that happened today- that's almost sad. But it was. These two guys came and cleaned the carpet. It's nice to get rid of the stains that have been here since we moved in... but it's somewhat inconvenient to have the carpet wet for the rest of the day. I was jumping down the hallway to cause minimal foot contact with the damp carpet, and made it down the hall in 5 jumps (of which I was very proud) and then jumped the last time to the kitchen. I had quite the momentum because of the nature of jumping, and when I reached the kitchen, my wet feet slipped on the kitchen tile and, well... the rest is history. You'd think I would have made the connection that wet feet on tile was not really going to work out well, but I didn't. And physical science is my best grade right now. Hah.


Anyway. Really. Not much to say. I'll post the pictures and get on with my night.
-Mollie
p.s.- an update on the silverware issue. Well, I'll give a synopsis in case some of you missed this. So about a month ago, I was going to eat a bowl of cereal, and found 2 big spoons, 2 little spoons, 2 salad forks, and 3 dinner forks missing from my silverware collection. I was rather distraught by this fact and put up a "Missing" poster in the kitchen. Since, all have returned except 1 salad fork. Most showed up without explanation, but two spoons were found in random places, and, well, and I am now convinced someone was/is just messing with me: one was in Amy's make-up kit under her bed. The other was found today, in Nichole's computer bag in her closet. So, I'm not sure who has been relocating my silverware, but I am happy that it is returning. I wonder where the last fork was stashed. I'll let you know if it returns. I made a new "Missing" poster to advertise this poor fork's lost state.

No comments:
Post a Comment