hello everyone!
well, I apologize, but I don't have time to write a full-length mollie entry today. I went to bed at around 1:30 last night because Nichole came to visit (for the last time before she flies to CT) and I insist on blaming her for my inability to get things done.
I had class at 8 this morning, so I had to be up at 7 (we've gone over this before) and then I went to class and then came to the SWKT where I usually then spout off a random entry about something or other. I had a really good idea for today's entry, so I'll have to post it when I get home after my 11 o clock class. But anyway.
I spent the two hours 1) writing a paper for my psychology class at 11 and 2) finishing my job application so it can be submitted today. I'll write more about that later.
But anyway. And then, before I knew it, it was 10:46 and I only have 14 minutes before my next class starts! (luckily it's just upstairs so I don't have to walk that far.) So yes.
So I suppose this is somewhat belated, but I will take this opportunity to wish you all a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! ... and a happy snow day because apparently New England was hit with a storm in the last 48 hours. So if you're reading and you're in New England, I hope you're enjoying your snow!
Anyway. My Valentine's Day was fine. I got cookies from my mom on Monday, and the frosting was still soft! I was worried they'd go hard over night so I ate as many as I possibly could. I still had about half of them left though... until yesterday when two members of my apartment happened to come across them and ... eat them. so now there are 3. well, at least hopefully they're still there when I get home today.
I shall post pictures of my Valentine's Day gifts when I get home. I brought my camera with me, so I could post them, but ended up not having time. Plus, I realized that if I want to post them, they have to be saved somewhere on my computer, and I didn't necessarily feel like my random pictures should be stored electronically on campus computers. Sooo... I'll post when I get home.
I cannot wait for the three day weekend!!! Unfortunately, I have to take a music test before my 3 day weekend can begin, so... I'm kind of dreading the next day for that reason. It's like at the end of finals, when you're SO excited to go home, but still have to take two really hard finals- Dang it! I'm so excited, but so sad at the same time! How am I supposed to feel?!
Yes. Just like that.
Anyway. So I will write and post pictures when I get home. And, in the off-chance that I don't get around to it today, I'll have a three day weekend to do nothing but post random blog entries. So... you should check back frequently (: Although, I might be babysitting will on Sunday night so Erin and Bryce can go out of town. And, I'm going out with Sean on Saturday night for a post Valentine's Day/First Official Date. So we'll see.
I'll write soon-- for now I'm off to psychology: 1 credit nothingness.
-mollie
No comments:
Post a Comment