Well, I have lots of stories about people I've met while out apartment-shopping. I've been to Boston three times, I've looked at ... 11 places?
I liked 2- well, I found two that I could make work. I liked one of those a LOT- it was by far the best thing I've seen.
It was within walking distance to school, in a quiet neighborhood, with three music students (getting their Master's), who all seemed really nice! They had rules for the apartment that were great- and the place was so clean (it was glorious) and inviting. And they're religious (at least I know one of them is) so they should have standards very similar to mine and share some views on political/social issues!! It was a beautiful little house (with an upstairs and downstairs and everything!), and it was perfect!
I only met one roommate in person (who said she likes ice cream and baking-sound similar to anyone you know? hah) so I had to wait until they talked about their potential renters, but I got an email saying I could move in! I'm SO excited!
My search is finally over for good- thank heavens!
Now let's just pray nothing changes.
1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad the search is finally over with a happy ending :)
Post a Comment