Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Words to Live By

Always find your glasses before you take your contacts out.

I feel like Helen Keller* over here, pretty much every night.

Seriously.





*Please do not be offended by my reference to Helen Keller. I'm not making fun, I'm sympathizing.

3 comments:

Toni Elise said...

Tru dat, sista. The worst is when I knock my glasses off my nightstand in the middle of the night. Whoops.

ottspot said...

I just bought a new pair of glasses online. They haven't come yet. I paid $9.99 + $4.95 shipping...They started at $8 a pair. Then I saw that they recommend high index lenses for people with strong prescriptions (over 4...mine are 6.75), but that was an extra $40 which I didn't want to pay for an emergency pair of glasses. So I think they are going to be about an inch thick. And my word verification is "crooks" - hope that is not an omen.

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

So not only could you not see, but you couldn't talk or hear either? Sad times. My condolences. ;-)

(Not taking offense or being rude, just making a joke.)