Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Emails

I get a lot of emails from the ward listserv; like... probably 10+ per day.

Today had one that said the building that burned here (that's 10 minutes from my house and 3 minutes from school) is getting its steeple tomorrow morning! They put it out with an agenda; bring your lawn chairs everyone- it's sure to be a nail-biter! In all seriousness, I AM excited. That building needs to be done. So I don't have to commute 40 minutes to church.

Another one advertised free dental work through Tufts School of Dental Medicine. You get screening x-rays and if you have a medium-sized cavity, you get it filled for free and $100. I thought "That's a good idea! I haven't been to the dentist in a(n embarrassingly) long time. I should go; I probably have a cavity."

And then I thought, "No, no. That's a horrible idea. I have a feeling it'd only make me more terrified than I already am of dental experiences in the future." So no free dental work for me, I think.

Long weekend ahead- thank goodness!!

1 comment:

Megan Busath said...

There's a guy here that does "sedation dentistry". I think it sounds WONderful. Unfortunately they don't take our insurance. But I have some sedation pills left from my wisdom teeth. I'm thinking I should pop one of those before I go to the dentist, and be blissfully unaware of everything.