Update: This entry has been censored as promised.
So, I'm pretty sure tomorrow is going to be a nightmare.
Tomorrow I am an official, unofficial chaperone for a field trip that includes 200 juniors from MHS, and the public transportation system.
... Someone else planned a field trip to a college fair in downtown Boston, and we (the female Harvard interns) are expected to attend.
We have to switch subway lines three times.
Did I mention that 200 kids have turned in permission slips? And that there are TWO chaperones? And those two chaperones were told not to worry about keeping track of those 200 students, at all; we don't need to know how many go, or how many come back.
[rant about having to chaperone this thing...]
The End
(Also, for those of you who haven't heard yet, I'm getting a niece this summer and I'm really excited!!! And I painted my toe nails on Sunday and they look pretty cute, if I do say so myself.)
No comments:
Post a Comment