I'm just realizing that tonight's dinner might not have been my best gastrointestinal choice.
I ate dinner left over from my birthday 9 days ago, cake left over from my birthday 8 days ago, and milk with a sell-by date of 3 days ago. First of all, don't judge me.
Second of all, everything tasted perfectly fine, but I guess if I get violently ill tonight, it will be hard to blame my digestive system.
3 comments:
I was just reading something very recently (but I can't remember what) that said you can refrigerate leftover cooked foods but they must be eaten within 24 hours. I kept thinking "What? Are you serious? Are we talking about the same kind of refrigerators here? I'm pretty sure you can eat things for a week and sometimes 2!"
Sounds like you had two birthdays - one 9 days ago and one 8 days ago. Also I think your stomach has been well trained to handle food lots older than that.
As they used to say, "True that!"
Post a Comment