
Well... not too much has happened around here.
I took a psych test on saturday, went to church on sunday, wasted a lot of time, went to classes on monday, wasted more time, and then went to one class today. I started my peer mentoring at the elementary school today. I was kind of disappointed. It seemed like... we were useless. We sat next to kids while they did their homework and got instruction from a teacher. And my job is... ? So hopefully it'll go better next week- I don't know. But it was kind of... lame this week. So the BYU bookstore's 100 birthday is this week sometime and so all week they're having birthday activities. Yesterday it was free popcorn, and today it was birthday gifts. they hid 100 gifts around campus (byu bookstore gift cards in 5, 10, and 20 dollar amounts, and then ipods) and at 10, only 20 of them were found. So I spent 3 hours searching and couldn't find anything and I was quite disappointed. oh how I wanted a free gift. Tomorrow is free hotdogs and ice cream and chips and soda in brigham square... maybe I'll go take advantage. Even though I have to be in a certain mood to eat a hotdog, at least I don't have to go searching for it.
Anyway, so I'm taking an American Heritage test tomorrow... should be exciting. BUT, that's the only bad thing about tomorrow. The rest is all good. I usually have 5 classes, but two of them are cancelled because the teachers aren't going to be there, and that's wonderful. And I have physical science tomorrow, which is also very exciting. I'll have to keep you updated on all my happenings around here.
I have a picture for you- it's of all of us roommates. One night we had like 3 of us crowded into the bathroom so as a joke we all smooshed in and then saw if we could get us all in the bathtub... I've heard that college students do stupid things for fun, and I suppose we just proved that hypothesis to be correct.
No comments:
Post a Comment