Saturday, October 14, 2006

p.s. to my last entry...






So I just have some pictures for you...

The first two are of a can of frosting I bought at the creamery down the street. I don't really like frosting- it's too sweet. But then one of my roommates (ashley) introduced me to rainbow chip frosting... (confetti frosting) and for some reason it really satisfied my sugar craving. It has changed my mind about frosting... although I think this might be the only kind I like. So I bought some. I came home last wednesday after not doing so well on an American Heritage test (though I found out that I'm in the top 15% of the class with the score I got, and that it'll be curved A LOT so I'll get an A) and went to the cupboard, to find... an empty frosting can, with a note written on the top from ashley. Apparently the sugar craving got to her. She at
e the whole thing over the course of about 2 hours. Needless to say, she felt sick. (The sugar high seemed to have interfered with her spelling- she forgot the "t" on "tonight")

Anyway. And then there's a picture of my pumpkin parade because they're just too cute not to include. I don't really understand how pumpkins can be cute, but I seem to find cuteness in all sorts of inanimate objects. I'm going to give the little five to my roommates, but I haven't figured out a clever note to attach to them yet... but shhh they don't know I'm doing it.

Anyway. So yes. This is just a p.s. of my last entry. In fact, I think that'll be the title of this entry.

Until again,
Mollie

p.s.- So I was running to hand in homework that was due before 3:30 and on my way, all of a sudden, my purse strap broke (which is really tragic because I like the purse) and I had to carry it all the way home... unluckiness of Friday, October 13th? I think so. (o:

p.p.s.- my roommate just came in and brought me a piece of chocolate chip pumpkin bread (made with real pumpkin... they scooped it themselves) she made visiting a friend from home (who also goes here) tonight. It was wonderful. I believe I said it best when I said "october has always been one of my favorite months..." mmmmmmm.

Anyway. I'm really just posting again because I'm bored.
Later.







No comments: