well, today I had only three classes, instead of 5, and none of them were all in a row. It was lovely. However, I was supposed to meet some other kids to do the library tour for english class, but couldn't find them, so I left. Anyway. So my classes were fine today. And then I went and took the American Heritage test. ... and then I came home and ate salad for dinner (which was very good by the way) and then went with Nichole and Katie to "The Foreigner" at the theater. The nice thing about our dorm is that it's relatively close to the theaters, so when we want to go to things, it's close.
So I went, and I wasn't that excited about it. We got free tickets from our Freshman Academy group, so we all had tickets next to each other... which was weird- meeting your teachers/ fellow students outside of class. But we sat down, and the three of us ended up sitting in between our two peer mentors- our freshmen academy leader people. It was weird. But I sat next to Holly- the female FA mentor, and I really like her, so it was fun, though a little weird. But she brought her husband and we got to meet him! Hehhe... She's so nice... and hilarious. But anyway. So then we watched the show. Usually I don't really laugh at comedy things that much- because... it's funny, but it's not generally laugh out loud funny- so I give a small giggle, or an internal chuckle. But... this thing was hilarious. There is one part in particular that seriously made me laugh till I cried. It was hilarious... and I still laugh thinking about it. It was hilarious. I'm telling you. It's too bad the tickets are $14, because I would go again. (it's running until oct. 28) We got to go on OPENING NIGHT!!! which was really cool- I remember "opening night" in cromwell, and it's usually the most energy filled performance. So I was excited about it. And our tickets were free, which was way exciting too.
Oh, and today, I did get a free hotdog, chips, and cupcake... which was great because I was starving and didn't want to buy food. And I didn't have to go searching for it, which is always a plus. By the way, today there was 35 prizes still at large... and I still didn't find one. So disappointed.
Anyway. I have one class tomorrow... and I'm babysitting from 9:45-11 and then 2-6:40 with an hour break in there so I can go to class. Should be an exciting day. Then I have a couple meetings to go to tomorrow night.
I don't have pictures tonight... I will soon though.
No comments:
Post a Comment