Monday, July 06, 2009

This just in.

So about 2 minutes ago, yours truly was walking from her bedroom to the kitchen. A green flying bug flew in front of my face, so I swatted at it and continued on my way. Went to the kitchen, then turned around to use the bathroom before heading to bed for the night. I caught my face in the mirror and my heart jumped a little when what to my wondering eyes should appear but a green flying bug smack dab in the middle of my forehead. Landed there, just hanging out.

GAH!

there may have been some erratic flailing of arms and screaming, but I managed to get it off me.

The end.


2 comments:

ottspot said...

I was walking to school one day from the Glenwood and saw a green blur and then a praying mantis landed on my shoulder. Those things are big!

Anonymous said...

Green bugs are after us. I was eating supper last night when a glimpse of something flashed by and then there was a green bug like a miniature leaf-hopper swimming around in my milk. Since it was green (and swimming) I was pretty sure it wasn't a speck of chocolate.

I know I've been banned from your blog, but thought you'd like to know.