I think I may have spoken too soon, or at least the title sentiment of my last entry is even more true today.
Today I am not feeling so hot, despite having my hopes up about being on the upswing from my cold. But seriously, my lower abdomen does not like me right now. And the chills are not putting off good vibes either. My thermometer is telling me my temperature is 96.7, which I think would mean I died about half an hour ago, so I think there's something wrong with it. WebMD, my very personal and thorough doctor, seems to think I might have some form of food poisoning. Well that would suck. And then I saw the types of food poisoning it was suggesting supposedly last 5-7 days? Oh nuh-uh. I am not ok with that.
I am hoping lots of sleep will do the trick and I will be fine and dandy by morning, or even later tonight. I have my second day of 10th grade meetings tomorrow, and lunch with the counseling department for counselor appreciation week, and it would be awkward (and really inconvenient for them) if I had to call out sick.
So now you know. And I am going to sleep. Yes, at 7 pm. But lying down is already making it feel less bad.
2 comments:
More likely you got what Erin's kids had and it only lasted about a day. Hope you're feeling better in the morning.
and p.s. - my temperature is frequently lower than normal when I'm feeling sick rather than higher. Give it 12-14 hours and you should feel better!
Post a Comment