Sunday, February 21, 2010

Caution: Kidney Stones Ahead!

Ok.

This is just weird. My roommate had kidney stones last Friday and I spent most of the day with her in urgent care before I left for Denver. Today, I got out of church and got a message from Bryce around 11:30 saying he was taking Erin to the ER and could I watch the boys.

I met him at the hospital, took the boys to my apartment (and later back to their own house) and Erin and Bryce came home at 6ish. Erin's diagnosis? Kidney stones.

So if you are female and live with me, or are related to me, it's possible you'll be getting kidney stones next weekend. Or maybe it's a sign that I'm next. Gasp. I hope not. Erin told me I'm passing around the kidney stone germ. Sorry- can't help it.

Anyway- I hope you're all having a marvelous day! And any day without kidney stones seems to be marvelous compared to a day with, so count your blessings I guess.

-mollie

No comments: