So...
How is the Boston apartment-hunting going? you ask.
Well, I dreamt all last night about apartment shopping.
I had a dream that I won the key to an apartment and I was really excited. The person said it was one of the most desirable places to live, blah blah blah. And then they said it cost $1000/mo. so I gave the key to Stephanie Patinha. (Where did that come from, brain?)
So then I found a room with only three walls for $300/mo. I was considering it, but was concerned about bugs getting in.
And that pretty much sums it up.
I told mom I'll be needing to sell a kidney to pay for housing, but she told me that was illegal.
So the beat goes on.
p.s.- After LDS options (of which there was really only one; it was plenty big etc. with nice people, but I wasn't ready to commit to it) I started to move to Craigslist. There are some WEIRD people living in Cambridge, looking for roommates. That's all I got to say.
1 comment:
Wait - Is the only part of the post that's not a dream in the ps? If you're on craigslist looking for apartments, try using my site to stay organized: www.mapthatpad.com
Post a Comment