So... turns out my date for tonight got a girlfriend... yesterday. Alright then.
Also, I officially got the internship at the school I was talking about.
Watching movies and eating easy candy in my pyjamas for the night.
And I am going home next Wednesday to get my consultation on Thursday to get my wisdom teeth out on Monday. Joy of all joys!
4/23- p.s.- I am pleased to announce my mouth pain has downgraded to a dull ache. I think the mouthwash made the swelling go down, which makes it a bit easier to open my mouth. Now I hope it stays this way...
4 comments:
Why would one be lining up dates and then "getting a girlfriend" the day before? Is that not a little strange? "Hmmm..I've gone on quite a few dates with this girl...maybe we should officially be a couple...we'll have to talk about it on Wednesday...but just in case she says no I'll get a date with someone else planned for Thursday."
...preachin' to the choir, Erin...
After a couple of months in England, you now wear pyjamas?
Sounds like the date was no big loss.
At least if you're home recuperating all next week, you can watch the royal wedding on the big screen on the new sectional in our newly painted family room.
Post a Comment