Hello there!
I have recently come to the conclusion that my blog posts have become significantly less exciting since I left London. I suppose that's to be expected, but it is still sad. In an effort to remedy that, I thought I'd offer some more random tidbits... reminding me something of this entry. Though I am surprised to say that some of the things I originally listed are no longer "things".
-I push the "walk" button three times and I always take three paper towels to dry my hands in the bathroom. Yes, I know pushing the button more times doesn't make it change faster. But I bet you do things like this too- maybe you lock your car twice? Or sneeze three times in a row? (Ok, so you admittedly might not have power over the last one...)
-I just heard someone sneeze and I'm not entirely convinced they weren't in my room. That's the first time I've noticed the thinness of the walls in my apartment, and it was disconcerting!
-I called my parents today, who were at a restaurant for dinner in Arkansas (on their way to UT). My mom hung up on me out of excitement for chicken fried steak. Ouch. (I guess I'm chopped liver?!) ... (ok, bad pun. sorry...) Chicken fried steak before your own daughter, mother? Seriously... (Granted, I was only calling her because I was walking home and bored- I had nothing important to say...)
-The construction that involves jack-hammering outside my window at 7 am needs to be over.
-I'm pretty sure the people who said "eat soup when you aren't feeling well" did not mean clam chowder. I think eating clam chowder when you're not feeling well may just bring the word "sick" to whole new levels of meaning.
-I just realized I have a one-page paper to write. I best be going...
-mollie
1 comment:
i thought that you weren't going on dates! (refering to your previous blog post!) update me!
Post a Comment