Hello there!
So... tomorrow is my first day of junior year- well, sort of I guess because I took enough credits over the summer that I don't think I'm technically a junior. But anyway... it is my first day of my third year of college.
I can't believe time has gone by so fast! At this time next year, I'm going to be preparing for my SENIOR year of college! Oy.
You know? When I was in elementary school, even up to high school, I was excited about the first day of school. You get to see everyone again, you get to wear your new clothes, and you get to find out who's in all your classes. I used to get so excited I couldn't sleep.
Now, I don't know enough people to be excited about seeing them on campus or in my classes, I'm not going to be wearing new clothes, and I'm pretty sure I will sleep like a baby tonight.
Hmmm... when did that happen?! It's kind of sad actually.
Oh well.
At any rate, Bring It On Fall 2008- I'm ready for you!
At least, I'm trying to be...
-mollie
p.s.- in other news, 1) Megan and Chad were here for most of the day today. 2) Utah has been having crazy cold weather with lots of rain and thunderstorms. 3) We tried to save a runaway dachshund today and chased it down the road into someone's yard- it didn't seem to be as intent on being saved as we were on saving it.
4) I found out my RA from freshman year is my neighbor! 5) I have a cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment