Thursday, February 04, 2010

from Erin Ott (mom's computer)

i'm at Erin's house babysitting.

Will has been pestering me to build him an airplane. He carefully layered a bunch of blankets on top of each other, gingerly placed a cloth diaper in the middle of them, and then put a pillow on top. He told me to pick him up to help him fly. I dropped him down on the couch and he got mad. "No! No Mawwie! You were supposed to throw me into the kitchen so I could actually fly! Not on the couch!" When I told him I wasn't going to throw him, he ran off into Bryce's office and said "I'm never seeing you again! You won't throw me so I can fly!"

Will is now dictating to me-

"To: the shop that makes planes fly.
We need wings please. Wheels please too. They have to be the size of the real airplane."

And... wait a second. What's our building? [I tell him his address] He says Yeah, write that.

"And be sure to watch out for a big person and her name is Aunt Mollie. That's it. We don't need anything else.

Love, Will"

He's happy with the product, so now I have to act like I'm sending it off, which I shall do by posting this. (The subject is also his dictation because he thinks we're sending an email and it needs to say who it's from)

Also note: this is harder now that he can read some words, and is picking up that there are words on here he didn't ask me to include.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds a lot like Chelsey's hovercraft. She had the seat and the steering wheel and only needed something to make it float.