Hello there ladies and gents.
Weekend updates are as follows:
-I had my last FA interview yesterday (I try to get to know all my students at the beginning of school...) All 40 of them came! They are my new favorite people.
-My roommates had a Ramen noodle party today. My neighbors said it was intense (I was at Erin's.)
-I had to conduct Relief Society today for the first time, and felt like an idiot doing so. Oh well.
-I heard Erin barfed last night.
-I made chicken parmesan (I hate that word! How do you spell it?!?) for lunch.
-I went over to Erin's for a little while.
-I had Stake Leadership Training- my calling is 2nd counselor in the RS. ... wasn't my idea.
-The kitchen sink has backed up on both sides and our neighbors have the same problem. GAG.
-Whether or not in sympathy for Erin's plight I'm not sure, but my stomach is not happy with me right now.
I am going to bed.
Good night all! Hopefully you are feeling more healthy than I am!
-mollie
1 comment:
It is always nice to advertise when someone else barfs. Thank you for that lovely reminder. PS: I'm feeling much better today. Thanks for asking.
Post a Comment