.jpg)
I got the official packet/folder in the mail today, and I decided I had to put up at least one picture, so here I am with my acceptance letter. They said scholarship information would be in the packet, but then there was a note saying Financial Aid and Scholarship information would be mailed separately. Boo. The folder also had information on health insurance and graduate student housing. It looked like there were some good options, but I really have nothing to compare the rates to.
I'm going to cancel my interview with Duquesne; they scheduled me for a phone interview on Wednesday, which won't work anyway because I'm at my internship at that time.
On a related note, I am thankful for:
1) A new(er) peer mentor who made me a cake and then the office sang "Happy Grad. School to You" to me last week
2) my friend Sanita, who spent a year psychobabbling with me as only two psych. students can before she went off on a mission last March. Even thousands of miles away, she took the time to make me a card and send me chocolate to celebrate. We used to talk about how we dreamed of being in Boston together for graduate school (she in clinical psych) and living together. She's a go-getter, so I would have been the one to prevent that from happening. But now it looks like it just might!!
No comments:
Post a Comment